Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

tightlaced black overbust corset, stockings, highheels

tightlaced black overbust corset
overbust corset, ff stockings and high heels
corset, stockings, heels and gloves
tightlaced black overbust corset, stockings, highheels and gloves...

After a short "summer break of my corsetblog" finally here are some new posts and corset pix. Thanks for the very nice reactions to the last post. We are trying hard to fulfill all your suggestions and wishes for corsetphotos. So here is something more from this corset-photo-shooting ... She is wearing my long black 21 inch overbust corset, a short black miniskirt, fully fashioned black nylon stockings and 5inch high heels. To make the feminin look perfect - long black gloves.

Dont waste your waist - CG.

9 comments:

KorsiKane said...

beautiful....But.....What about you?

jez said...

Stunning ! The only thing I find on my patio is moss !!

marta said...

you have great photos and beautiful corsets! but i´m curious: you said you´re a student right, and that you wear the corsets during the week, so how about weekends do you use them at all? if you do, for how long? do you work? or do you have any income (daddy)? high heels and corsets are very expensive, how do you suporte the expenses from school and your "passions"? ;)
keep up the good work!! thanks.

Vader said...

Glad your back in business.

Fashion HerStory said...

I make corsets but can't wear them because my hips are 20 inces larger than my waist and when I sit down the lower portion flips up, I've made them with steel spiral boning, any suggestions? I love them and would like to wear them everyday.

Ferran Artist said...

Beautiful as usual. You're a living fetish.

Darren said...

I got to say, I love all sorts of fasion but this is very high on the list of top looks.

LR Photography said...

Domonique...honest from my part, here you were looking much better!

Lovin' Locks said...

Bravo! Thank you for sharing knowledge.