Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

more of my corset photos in high resolution....

finally - some more long time awaited corset photos of me are available in high resolution ....

hope you enjoy it. more high-res "corsetgirl-images" will follow....
yours tightlaced corsetgirl!!

all corset photos and images on this site are in full property of me. the photos may not be spread or used for any subject without my permission.

7 comments:

admin said...

i wuz here looking at your sexy corset. That was awesome.

Irishka said...

Beautiful pictures
nice corsets indeed

victorianfigure said...

Hello,

I wondered if you would mind if I added you?

with kind regards,
Victoria

Anonymous said...

what happened our tightlacer model ? We haven't seen any update for a long time and I think everybody is worried about her like me. We would like to hear good news soon...

dark midnight said...

I wonder..!! were do you buy your corsets?? I love them!!!.. please tell me!!!

Su m said...

What happened?

Where has been the corset girl??

We look forward to see more photos..

Anonymous said...

you look verry georgious on the pics...beauty :)