Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

overbust corset outside

tight laced overbust corset
overbust corset outside
in the last post i introduced you to my friend - sharing the same interests about corsets and high heels. this time you can see her wearing my tight laced 21inch black overbust-corset. after another very nice corset-foto-shooting - she was sitting outside enjoying the sun. it just looked really nice - seeing her from the back sitting there in my corset - i just had to make another foto ;-). just had to post this corsetpic - as i really like it a lot!! and as there are not many fotos showing my corsets from the back - here it is. as her waist is not as used to corsets as mine - you can see the corset is not fully closed. but as this corset has a lacing protector - you won't see the skin ;). hope you like this corset photo as much as i do.

Dont waste your waist - CG.

6 comments:

Kevin Lomax said...

She looks lovely ~ and it makes me very curious how she looks when seen from the front...

ID said...

Wow, I really love the corset. I'm always looking forward to see new pictures of you wearing this corset. I think it suits your friend very well too.
It makes me very curious about "how she looks when seen from the front" too!

Paulina De La Passionfruit said...

This corset is so sexy! I am normally a fan of the 50' pin up and vintage style but this is just so sexy and seductive! fabulous! P xxx

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Sina said...

Hello,
Your pictures are just wonderful! I have to admit that I am a bit jealous when I look at them.
Where do you get these corsets from? They must be so expensive...

Barefoot Maiden said...

I love corsets and your photos are so well done. Thank you for sharing them and I look forward to more. I'll continue on my voyage to discover beautiful corsets...