Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

20 inch underbust corset - outside

20 inch golden underbust corset ...
finally it's getting warm outside. so here are a few pics of me in a park - on the way to a cup of coffee ;-). Like in the last post i wear my new golden corset again - i really like this corset. This time i also wear my golden 5 inch high heels. They fit perfectly to the golden corset. Its quite a nice outfit - and according to how people looked at me when passing by they liked it too ;-). At the coffee a woman - 4 years older than me - sitting at the next table suddenly asked me about my corset. She was interessted in how i came into corsetry and why i where corsets.
We talked for about 2 hours - and she was so interested and fascinated by corsets - she really will buy one now. Maybe i should start selling corsets - with me doing the advertising ;-).

yours tightlaced corsetgirl!!

8 comments:

Kevin Lomax said...

Dear Korsettgirl,

Very nice pictures again!

I hope you will treat us on a few airy and lightly dressed photo's with these hot and sunny days ;-)

Best regards, Kevin

Anonymous said...

wow I would like to be among the people live near your place so I might make my comments face to face instead of writing here :)
You look fabolous, I love your corset and high heels.
What is your corset measure in here? it seems not too tight or I am wrong. anyway thnx for the photos...
very very strictly laced days to you :)

- Nat ! ~ said...

Hi...
I'm a curious girl from Brazil, that hopes some day make tightlacing! And I was thinking if you could tell me so so about the time you use corset, and the results... I'm sorry if I'm wanting to know stuff that isn't my business! xD But is cause I'd glad to know more about corset works in practical...
If you could answer me that, send by the e-mail nat_yk@hotmail.com

Thank you sooo much! And I love your blog! Really beautiful, you and yours corsets! *-*

Anonymous said...

I would like to put my first tightlacing video link here if you would not mind and waiting all your comments.... thank you ...
http://www.youtube.com/v/JuU7rxFEkUw

jez said...

Love these pictures of you the corset and the gold heels !!FANTASTIC

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

Unknown said...

Hi,
I love corsets!!
I'm geting married in 2 weeks and I've always wanted to weak a corset under my wedding dress, the problem is that I have a hard time finding "real" corsets, almost all I find is immitation lycra-like lingerie.
Could you please help me?
Thank you

my email: morfodidius@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi,
I love corsets!!. I'm getting married I two weeks and I always wanted to wear a corset under my dress, but I cant seem to find "real" corsets, all in find are lycra-like immitations.
Could you please help me?
Thank you

my email: morfodidi@gmail.com