Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

finally new corset pix - me wearing a black underbust corset!

finally here are some new corset pics of me! i was really busy during the last week, so didn't have for taking some corset pixs of me.

you can see what happens if i can't decide what to wear - the corset with the denim mini skirt or with the jeans. although most of you would probably prefer to see me wearing the corset and the miniskirt, i finally decided to wear the underbust corset with the jeans because it's still a little bit cold outside and i had to walk a bit. and jeans with high heels look casual but still quite sexy i think.

oh, and don't forget - TOMORROW IS VALENTINES DAY!!! a corset would be a really nice present i think ;-)..

6 comments:

Super Blogger said...

Love your pics and blog. Email me when you get a chance, love to talk about somethings and possibly mailing you some stockings so you can model them. vermachelli@gmail.com

Leesa said...

I saw a little girl in McDonalds over the weekend, and she was so precious. She had light brunette hair, strands were coming out of her loosely-tied ponytail, and her laugh and smile were infectious. She ran up to a slightly older boy and said, "Come play with me." It was so cute and she eventually got the boy to play with her.

Well, I want to have a little contest called "Battle of the Bloggers." I wrote about it last week, and my readers were less-than-enthusiastic about the contest. I cannot be entered myself, but I want to host a competiton that, more than anything, will expose me and others to good blogs that we don't know about to date. Please visit my blog at http://dsmoya31410.blogspot.com to see the details. So if you want to nominate a blog for this competition, please do so. I don't really care who wins; I just want to know about quality blogs. Sorry if this looks like spam. I am just trying to spread the word.

Yee Piao said...

I have came across your blog and is interested read your blog frequently. I personally think that your blog is great and deserves more coverage.

One way that can bring in more traffic is to build up link exchange with other blogs. If possible, I would like to work out a link exchange with you. This will not make only my visit to your blog easier, it will also raise both of our blogs' coverage.

If you decide to accept my opinion, please add me to your blog, reply to my blog about which country you came from and I'll surely add you back.

Thanks.

Regards
Yee Piao, blogger of Simple Life of YP

jez said...

these pictures of you show you at your best !!! keep them coming

tez said...

I love those pics - such a great shape! I will get a cheap corset - gonna go out as a woman at halloween - can't wait. I know its best to get one made, but I can't afford it, and will start with a dead cheap one off eBay - can't wait to see how it changes my figure!

tez said...

Love your pics - great shape. I'm gonna get a dead cheap corset (my first) for halloween - gonna go to see a cabaret - dressed as a woman. Can't wait to see my figure, and feel that lovely constricted feeling. Anyway very nice.