Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

Golden underbust corset...

a golden corset? - yes!

in less than two week it's christmas, everything is decorated in gold and silver - so i thought a golden corset would be nice. well - here is a golden underbust corset. maybe i should call it christmas-corset. ;-)

this corset is not as thight as my other corsets, it has a 22 inch (55 cm) waist. i just tried it with a black blouse and skirt and my grey heels, but i'm still not sure what to wear for christmas-eve...

i'll try some more outfits with the golden corset - of course you will see the photos . ;-)

No comments: