Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

corset underneath very tight top

underbustcorset worn underneath very tight top...

my 21-inch underbustcorset worn underneath a very tight top (i sewed it a bit tighter to fit really nice over a corset). one of my favourite corset-outfits for really warm summer days. a really stunning very tiny waist - but still an corsetoutfit for (nearly) every day. together with the mini-skirt and nice high heeled sandals this combination is really an eyecatcher ;-).

good news for all non english corsetfans - my corsetblog is now available in a lot of languages. so nearly all corset-fans around the world should be able to read my corsetblog. just click on the flag representing your language on the right side and corsetgirl blog will be translated for you by google.

yours tightlaced corsetgirl!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dorry but the google-translation isn't so clear...fortunately I understand english and I can read your post...it was a long time since the last time I came here, I've seen you have reduced your waist of one inch...a lot of congratulations...as you know, I prefer you with a blouse and a belt or a pair of high waist jeans/skirt, but also those shoots are very very beautiful, with this tight top wich exalt your wonderful waist...only two questions, why didn't you use your tighter corset and why only shoots indoor sitting and not outdoor (that are the best)...congratulations also for the high heels (even if I prefer the boots)...
Thanks to exist, kesses

Anonymous said...

Kisses*

ralffi76 said...

so nice figure with the corset!
but the pics are so small :/

jez said...

You look beautiful .Enjoy the summer and keep the pictures coming!!

Pheonix said...

I have to say you just look sexier and sexier every time i see photos of you.
you've got class, sensuous legs and that alluring look.

Hope to see more.
x