Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

Underbust corset - a tiny waist



Underbust corset worn underneath - creating a nice tiny waist...
I like to enjoy the last warm sunbeams of autumn, and that’s best outdoor in nature! That’s what I’m doing on this pix! I wear a white skirt combined with a black and white “waterfall”-top (because the plunging neckline looks like a waterfall). Underneath – of course – a corset!! It's my 21inch underbust corset. The waistbelt of the top accentuates the tight tiny waist very well. Together with the tight skirt the corset underneath creats a very feminin shape with a nice tiny waist.

My shoes are the Italian Stilettos with 5inch high heels which you already know! But they are so special, that they never ever will get “boring”.
And for those times when boring simply won't do, you can find great wholesale clothing online.
It's all there. Dresses, skirts, and intimates...and at great prices.

Hope you enjoy the corsetpix and have a happy halloween, yours - tight laced corsetgirl!!!

9 comments:

TLStories said...

As beautiful as always... Lucky photographer :)

Unknown said...

Wow, your spectacular :-)

Bart71 said...

Like said earlier: I'd like to give you a photoshoot when you come to The Netherlands. That is a promise...

Anonymous said...

hımmm that is really perfect as usual :) tight skirt really makes you hotter and hotter.. I would like to see you while you are walking in your tight skirt and corseted! U get what I am telling about? I would like to see you in a video hun and other people want same thing I think... :) I love your shoots....have nice corseted days

tomvandewiele.com said...

i have become a faithfull follower of your blog, your beauty is as consistent as it is amazing

Jay said...

wow you look really beautiful in that!
~Jay's World

goresnet said...

100% perfection! Just one comment: there aren't enough pictures of you smiling! A smile brightens up a whole outfit. Looking forward to your video.

Unknown said...

Hi! i've just bought my self a corset on ebay. will start training as soon as i receive the corset. all very exciting, love to get ur size and measurements. ^_^ keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so beautiful, and your waist is just amazingly tiny!