Welcome on my Corset Blog!!!

In this corset-blog I write about corset advice, corset stories, news, and tips & tricks on how to integrate corsets into your daily lives. Hope you enjoy reading my posts about me and my passion for corsets.

corset, stockings, sunglasses ...


corset sunglasses and stockingscorset sunglasses and stockings

I got a lot of response from the last post – thanks to all corset-blog readers. Some of you told me that they would like to see me in a corset with tie and with some stockings again. Stockings are a really good idea – just saw that I haven’t posted pics showing stockings for a long time. I tried to fulfill all your wishens – so I put on my long black 21 inch overbust corset, over a blouse and a tie, a miniskirt and fully fashioned black stockings and high heels.

Here is something I would like to introduce to you...
As corsetting is quite an expensive hobby, and as I’m a student, my funds are limited ;-)
A lot of people told me that they would even pay to see my corset-pics, but I do not want to make this blog liable to pay the costs because wearing corsets is my passion and I want to share my experiences, photos, … with other corset-fans. So I came to the decision to give you the opportunity to support me and my corset-hobby with small - or even bigger ;-) donations. I’m happy about every single cent, which brings me closer to buying a new corset – which of course you will see on some new corset-pics.

Make a Donation

Thanks and hope you like the pics, yours tightlaced corsetgirl!!!

15 comments:

David said...

Thanks for sharing and combining 3 of my favourite things to see on a beautiful woman - corset, stockings and high heels.

bigchicco said...

Hi,
I am an italian man and I fall in love with you....

I WANNA MARRY YOU!!! :-))

Unknown said...

Hi Corsetgirl,
why don't you set a goal? I mean an amount with a service like http://www.chipin.com/
That way your fans can see where you are with your savings for a new corset and are maybe more inclined to sponsoring you. ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW -- dearest corsetgirl, i LOVE your blog and i love your pics! Really excellent. i'd love to link to your site from my own. Corsetry is really an art and you are the perfect canvas. Absolutely delicious -- thank you.

Kind regards!
s2bh.
www.dungeon-love.com

ralffi76 said...

That is nice looking corset!
Really sexy outfit, lovin it =)

Regina Marie said...

Wow! I love corsets... Nothing more beautiful on a beautiful woman!

I just wish I could afford to have more then one.

Regina
http://www.schoonerboudicca.com

Unknown said...

Stunning outfit. I love seeing that tie! :)

Jimmy M. Espana said...

No question.... You look "good" in corsets!!!!!!!!

SanderO said...

I think it is wrong to ask strangers to give you money. I hope you find a way to feed your passion on your own.

Hand outs are not the way to go.

Unknown said...

I think it is wrong to give strangers unsolicited advice while looking at their free publication.

Anon. said...

If you don't mind, where did you purchase those shoes? What brand are they?

Thank you.

fran said...

The outfit (and the lady) are spectacular

fran said...

The outfit ( and the lady) are spectacular.

jez said...

stunning!!!
your legs are simply the best ever the picture of you sitting in the park is amazing

Gassius Maximus said...

This is your best outfit so far. Awesome!!!